Terms of Service
For more information about this program visit the TASER Blog.
Eligibility: The TASER Payment Program is available to qualified individuals and consists of the purchase of a TASER Pulse+ (“Product”) under a monthly installment. You shall be at least eighteen (18) years of age to use this program. By agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant to the Company that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age, and you have the authority and capacity to agree to these Terms.
Billing & Shipment:
- Your Product will be queued to ship as soon as Company processes the first payment.
- To enroll in the TASER Payment Program, you will need a valid and eligible U.S.-issued credit card. Debit and prepaid cards are not accepted. Your use of your credit card is subject to the terms and conditions in your cardmember agreement.
- First Installment Payment. Your first installment payment under your TASER Payment Program will be authorized on your credit card at the time of purchase.
- Subsequent Installment Payments. After the first installment payment, your credit card will be automatically charged on a monthly basis by your bank under the terms herein.
- Credit Card Interest and other fees. You will be charged 0% APR under the TASER Payment Program. However, the issuer of your credit card may charge you interest or other fees under the terms and conditions in your cardmember agreement. This may include any applicable interest on unpaid balances or late payments. Your eligibility to receive certain card benefits in connection with installment payments will be determined by your card issuer.
Use: You shall represent and warrant that you will use the Product(s) in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations. You shall not sub-license, redistribute or lease any of the products you receive.
Indemnity: You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold the Company its affiliates, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, contractors, agents, successors, and assigns (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any claims, actions, demands, liabilities, and settlements including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your use of the Product, or your violation of these Terms. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you shall cooperate in.
Choice of Law: These Terms are governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona, United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Venue for any controversy or proceeding, judicial or otherwise, instituted by either party to these Terms, shall be laid in the United States in the applicable state or federal courts located in Maricopa County, Arizona.
Miscellaneous: If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.