The Lightning Club monthly subscription boxes are shipped on the fifteenth (15th) day of each month, and you are solely responsible for cancellation of your membership. The initial subscription order must be placed before the twelfth (12th) day of the month in order to ship on the fifteenth (15th) day of each month. To sign up for The Lightning Club, your account must have a current, valid credit card.
For more information about The Lightning Club, visit The Lightning Club page.
1. Eligibility: You shall be at least eighteen (18) years of age to use The Lightning Club subscription. Through your subscription, you represent and warrant to the Company that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age, and you have the authority and capacity to agree to these Terms.
2. Billing & Shipment: Your subscription will automatically renew each month, as authorized by you through your agreement of the Terms herein. Your updated payment method will be charged on the twelfth (12) day of each month prior to your next box shipment. The Lightning Club ships to anywhere in the U.S. where a TASER device is legal to own for a civilian. The Company does not ship to P.O. boxes. You will not be charged monthly shipping costs in addition to your monthly subscription fee. Any applicable sales tax will be dependent upon the location in the U.S. where The Lightning Club box is shipped.
3. Use: You shall represent and warrant that you will use the products in The Lightning Club subscription boxes in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations. You shall not sub-license, redistribute or lease any of the products you receive through your subscription.
4. Warranty: The Lightning Club products are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. Pursuant to applicable law, the Company disclaims all warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The Company does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of The Lightning Club products in relation to their correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise.
6. Indemnity: You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold the Company its affiliates, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, contractors, agents, successors, and assigns (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any claims, actions, demands, liabilities, and settlements including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your use of the The Lightning Club subscription or its contents, or your violation of these Terms. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you shall cooperate in asserting any available defenses.
7. Cancellation of Membership: You can unsubscribe at any time during your membership. To avoid your monthly subscription charge, you must cancel before 12:00am on the twelfth (12th) day of the month. If cancellation does not occur by this time, your account (with your updated payment method) will be charged the automatic monthly subscription fee and you will receive The Lightning Club box for that month. If you have any problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Damaged Boxes & Products: The Company shall not be liable for boxes lost in transit or damaged in transit. If you receive a damaged product in your monthly subscription, such as a malfunctioning cartridge (not caused by damage through transit), please refer to the Company's return process at https://buy.taser.com/pages/returns-repairs-and-exchanges to receive a new cartridge.
9. Choice of Law: These Terms are governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona, United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Venue for any controversy or proceeding, judicial or otherwise, instituted by either party to these Terms, shall be laid in the United States in the applicable state or federal courts located in Maricopa County, Arizona.
10. Miscellaneous: If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.